Thursday, April 22, 2010

Eat Your Veggies!


I love green beans! A client and I were talking a few days ago about our favorite vegetables, and green beans are absolutely one veggie I can't live without. How do I prefer it cooked? Steamed, no salt, no butter, just plain. As our conversation was coming to a close my client said, " I wish I had time to eat as healthy as you, Sarah...but with work, kids, and all the other added stresses I barely have time to squeeze in a daily workout, much less eat my veggies". I then told her about a fabulous option for eating healthy.

Your average American doesn't get the proper amount of vegetables in their diet each day. A society that is hung up on Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Chic-fil-a doesn't have time anymore to eat healthy. But I've found a secret---Green Giant Fresh Valley Steamers. It couldn’t be any easier to prepare these! They just go straight from the freezer to the microwave, you don’t have to even open the package. They come in so many different varieties such as broccoli and cheese, whole grain beans, and fresh cut green beans! :-)

Fresh from the garden--or supermarket, is my favorite way to go. But for those of you who live a busy life and feel as though you don't have time to eat healthy, this may be a much better option than ordering drive-thru for family dinner each night! :-)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Great article! We've pretty much cut out fast food except for the occasional Zaxby's or Chic-Fil-A and we've realized with just a little planning ahead and prep work (cut up those veggies as soon as you get home from the supermarket!), home cooked meals really don't have to take that much time to prepare.

Unknown said...

Important blog having interested information. Few times we ignore this sort of things & also suffer a lot as well. How ever we all can save a lot with the assistance of these all tips.
personal trainer honolulu

Unknown said...

Wonderful post -Thanks for sharing this article with me and your reader. I have add your site to my bookmark for search any more article that I am search then I come for your site first for search.
personal trainer honolulu